Product information "P60CK - Hydraulic crimping head, 62 kN, 700BAR (10.000 PSI), for crimping dies series "60-CK""
- Pressing force 62 kN at 700 BAR (10.000 PSI) max. working pressure.
- For crimping dies series "60-CK", compatible with the dies of the series "KLAUKE Series 22", "DUBUIS D62"
- Compact, rotatable, closed press head with snap closure, so that it can be pressed even in confined areas
- Pressing range up to CU 300 mm²
- For connection to a 700 BAR (10.000PSI) hydraulic pump
- Single acting with spring return
- Quick-disconnect nipple (CEJN Series 115 male) with aluminum dust cap
Properties from "P60CK - Hydraulic crimping head, 62 kN, 700BAR (10.000 PSI), for crimping dies series "60-CK""
|Crimping force:||62 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 60-CK / Series 22 / narrow C-shell for 60/62 kN tools|
|Drive:||Hydraulic connection, single-acting|
|Working pressure:||200-700 BAR / 2.900-10.152 PSI / flexi|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.