BCP085G - Cordless hydraulic cable cutter for Al and CU cables with medium steel reinforcement D = 85mm
Product information "BCP085G - Cordless hydraulic cable cutter for Al and CU cables with medium steel reinforcement D = 85mm"
- Rotatable cutting head, guillotine
- With finger protection, pinching the fingers during withdrawal is excluded
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery from DEWALT
- Cutting force 55 kN, cutting knife sharpening for steel-armored cables
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area
- Special detent lever construction allows the cutting head to be opened in any position.
This allows loosening with clamped knives!
- Very robust plastic housing, impact-resistant
- Two-stage hydraulics allows fast feed to start the cable
- Very stable transport case
Properties from "BCP085G - Cordless hydraulic cable cutter for Al and CU cables with medium steel reinforcement D = 85mm"
|Cable type:||Aluminum cable, Copper cable, Earth cable with light steel reinforcement, Earth cable with medium steel reinforcement, XLPE low voltage cable|
|Controlling:||On the device|
|Cutting range:||85 mm|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
KW Hydraulik GmbH was founded in 2000 in Sonneberg, Thuringia.
We deal with the development and production of hydraulic tools and their distribution.
Through cooperation with our partners, we now offer a complete, innovative and comprehensive range of hydraulic tools and applications.
Our partners are:
- STANLEY INFRASTRUCTURE (STANLEY HYDRAULIC), USA
- DUBUIS, France
- DOA, Italy
- HYDRA, Italy
- EDILGRAPPA, Italy
- DYNASET, Finland
- FEP Engineering, Italy