Product information "BCP045 - Battery-powered hydraulic cable cutter for aluminum-steel ropes (ACSR) - D = 45mm"
- Rotatable cutting head, guillotine
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery from DEWALT
- Cutting force 55 kN, cutting blade point for steel armored cables
- integrated LED light to illuminate the work area
- Very robust plastic housing, impact-resistant
- Two-stage hydraulics enable rapid feed for approaching the cable
- Very stable transport case
Properties from "BCP045 - Battery-powered hydraulic cable cutter for aluminum-steel ropes (ACSR) - D = 45mm"
|Cable type:||ACSR Aluminum-steel rope, Aluminum cable, Copper cable, Earth cable with light steel reinforcement, Earth cable with medium steel reinforcement, XLPE low voltage cable|
|Controlling:||On the device|
|Cutting material:||Cable, Overhead line|
|Cutting range:||45 mm ASCR cables|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
KW Hydraulik GmbH was founded in 2000 in Sonneberg, Thuringia.
We deal with the development and production of hydraulic tools and their distribution.
Through cooperation with our partners, we now offer a complete, innovative and comprehensive range of hydraulic tools and applications.
Our partners are:
- STANLEY INFRASTRUCTURE (STANLEY HYDRAULIC), USA
- DUBUIS, France
- DOA, Italy
- HYDRA, Italy
- EDILGRAPPA, Italy
- DYNASET, Finland
- FEP Engineering, Italy